To Our 2 Dam Tuff Racers:
We are sorry to announce that we will not be hosting the 2DT Eco-Challenge this year due to precautions and concerns over COVID-19.
In discussions with our partners and local constituents, we determined it was best to postpone our event until next year. Please understand that the safety of our racers, volunteers and their families are very important to us.
We are taking these measures now to ensure that NNA will be able to host future races and other events. This has been a difficult year for all of us and we do not take any of these decisions lightly.
However, we are planning on hosting 2DT in 2021. Thank you for your support and understanding during these challenging times. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2 Dam Tuff Crew